Saturday, January 26, 2013

White Light from the Heavens

Remember the Carly Simon song: "Haven't Got Time for the Pain." I woke up to it this morning after doing my Light Healing Meditation the angels sent me last fall.

"I haven't got time for the pain, I haven't got room for the pain, 
I haven't the need for the pain, Not since I've met you.... 

"You showed me how how, how to fill my heart with love, How to open up ...
...and drink in all that WHITE LIGHT POURING DOWN FROM THE HEAVENS."

I would revise her refrain to:

I haven't got time for the pain,
Now I see the good in all things,
Oh I love this vast life of mine,
All since I've known you.


This song is a preview for revealing to you the light healing meditation my angels sent me last fall. I am just NOW realizing the lyrics "I haven't got time for the pain" are PERFECT for healing your physical ailments. Duh. I was focusing on "white light from the heavens." Both are totally synergistic with the meditation. To come next post!!! Until then, don't forget to drink in all that white light pouring down from the heavens! It's upon us.

As I've started telling my family before pancake time, "Now go and put some syrup on your day."

3 comments:

  1. I think it is so cool you get these songs downloaded to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I love this, and I'm envious! That is so wonderful that these songs with important messages keep coming to you! Thank you for sharing all this good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Various meditations can develop your energy to heal our health problems. In meditation, energy awakens in our body and makes healing process automatically. When you in relax condition, your energy will made improvement of your quality body and soul. Shim Sung

    ReplyDelete