Sunday, August 26, 2012

Be the Love You Want to See

One more song message story. I'm particularly open to song messages because I'm primarily clairaudient. Others are open to third-eye visions (clairvoyant). Still others are clairsentient and are sensitive to feelings and experiencing intuitive knowings. I have a bit of all three but am primarily clairaudient.

The last few weeks, I've been hearing an old song in my head that became a BIG message for me. Ever heard of the 60's song "Georgy Girl" by The Seekers? It's from my early childhood days and I was hearing a few words and a light melody:


Hey there Georgy girl
Do do do do do do do do do do dooooo.
La la la la la la la la la la la la la laaaa.
The world would see, a new Georgy girl.

OK, I was intrigued. I loved the spirited melody, brought up fun memories -  but what were the mysterious missing words? I looked up the lyrics and was quite moved. Here's the refrain:




Hey there, Georgy girl.
There's another Georgy deep inside.
Bring out all the love you hide, 
And oh what a change there'd be.
The world would see a new Georgy girl.

Wow! This was a big message. In the areas of my life where I want more love, I should BE the love. At the office, in my neighborhood, among friends, family and even in my marriage, I need to be the love I want to see. This takes courage.


Other artists have spoken similar themes. In the Beatles' song "The End," Paul McCartney wrote the line: In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.


I've heard this is true for anything we are seeking. Whether it's love, abundance, acceptance, fun, adventure, comfort or compassion. Whatever you are seeking, simply be the thing you want to see.

Longing for compassion - take a gift or offer a kind gesture to another.
Longing for abundance - contribute to a cause you love or give an unexpected gift.
Seeking acceptance - forgive or accept someone you have held at a distance.
Seeking love - offer deep appreciation or love in a relationship that could use rejuvenation.

I like to think of myself as a giving person. But there are many areas where I can reach out, open up, be bolder and more caring and giving. Thank you Allison for opening my eyes to new challenges and new ways to grow.

Happy communicating with your sacred guides!! Please let me know what messages you are receiving. We can all learn from one another!!

5 comments:

  1. Just loved the message in this song, love that you can "hear" things. I think that is so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy!! So appreciate your friendship and support! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, this is just a wonderful post. I love the message, and the song! Thank you for sharing your inspiring messages. We can all learn from this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of Paul...I was in London last week and it was pouring rain. So, a double decker bus went that said "Abbey Road". I decided to get on and go look for the Beatles. Anyway, it came to the A.R. stop and it was right in front of their studio!! Imagine a bus stop just for them/that! And, it's right in front of the famous crosswalk!! Yes, I did have my picture taken walking across! Anyway, there was a tour out front of the studio, so I stood in the back and listened. The guide was saying that just a few weeks ago a young woman was shooting pictures of her friends crossing and a man came up and offered to assist her. She said she was doing ok. He offered again, she said she was doing ok. To understand you have to know that there are dozens of people there, just like me, taking photos! So, the man accepted her answer, and went walking into the studio laughing. She never looked up; it was Paul!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! What a fabulous story, Pam. Can't wait to see the pic of you crossing Abbey Road. I wish I could have just run into Paul. Can't imagine being that close and missing the opportunity to look up into his dreamy eyes and hearing that laugh. Thank you!!! Love this synergy!!!! "Speaking of Paul...." That's what this stuff is all about!! More fun stories to come, I'm sure!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete