Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Theo - The Collective of 12 Archangelic Beings

In my 1st post, I told you I've been speaking to my guardian angel for 20 years. This occurs via writings as I hear her voice in my mind after I have invoked her to speak to me or answer a question or help me.

In my 2nd post, I introduced seven archangels: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Sariel, Uriel, Raguel and Remiel. I invoked these archangels in October or November of 2010 and felt their healing power and answer to a deeply intense prayer. I felt their powerful presence as each seemed to drop into the space like they were quite large entities. I thanked them and made my heartfelt petition - to bring me exactly the right job for me. I was deeply moved. By the end of the "visit," I felt my wish had already been granted. I heard them say, "And it is done." I felt it was indeed. Within 24 hours, I had my first of 2 or 3 interviews at a local technology company for which I work today. Still enjoy it and am growing in many ways. These archangels are present with me as I have asked them to come live with me in my home. Something I recommend you do, if so inclined.

Today, I'd like take another bold step and introduce you to Shelia Gillette who channels Theo - an entity or collective of 12 archangelic beings. They have much inspiration to offer each of us. I will post two videos. This first one is Shelia describing how she met Theo a few months after a near-death experience and amazing healing.

In the next video, Shelia describes her channeling process and Theo comes through with inspirational words for each of us. They speak of 12 dimensions (similar to string theory) and the goal for each of us to reach our masterhood and understand our own divinity.

I wanted to be sure this was all a good idea so I asked Allison, my angel. Here is her response. Then the second video.

D: My dearest Allison - I am about to do my 3rd angel blog post and thought i would introduce Theo - the collective of 12 archangels as channeled by Shelia. Do you think this is optimum at this time?
A: Oh YES my dear! We are quite excited about reaching new beloved ones on this earth, to help them find their own masterhood in their love of the Lord. Yes that is correct. Their own masterhood which is part and parcel in their love of the Lord. Being a godspirit on earth is an exciting adventure with many thrills and some heartaches - but all part of the cycle of love and fulfillment. You will each all see your marvelous and spectacular place in the heavens when you depart, but we are hoping you will also discover your masterhood while still living upon this precious earth. Love to you and all those who read your angel blog. If you cannot tell already, this is my message to you and your sweet readers. Have a lovely and blessed evening my sweet one. Love abounds.

Now the second video where Theo speaks. Let me know what you think!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment